Here is what I've seen so far while working with each of you. Of course, this doesn't mean we have to stick to categories; these are just gifts we've shared to make Affinity what it is so far.
Susan: Mover and Shaker
You keep us on task, always thinking forward and leading us step by step as we create and launch a sustainable business.
Kalena: Visionary
You have an eye for what works and what doesn't, creatively yet realistically seeing the meaning and implication behind each business choice.
Rebecca: Queen of Functionality
You see a space and immediately know what organizational solutions work and where to find them (affordably!).
Dusty: Creative Director
You develop and build functional and appealing solutions that bridge the gap between organization and design.
Joanna: The Glue
I bring connectivity within and without because I have a client base, and I'm the one who knows y'all.
Love this. What I notice is that we need each other!!!
ReplyDeleteGood observation and well said. I love being Queen ;)
ReplyDelete