BUSINESS DONE:
- Doing Business As (DBA) Affinity Lifestyle Management Services
- Fees set: $30/hour, $5 extra per additional consultant, 20% toward ALMS
- Facebook group
- Business bank account
- Creation of standard forms (client contract, receipts, etc.)
- Client database
- Google calendar coordination
- LLC registration
- Affinitylms.com
- Debbie hired for logo design
- Photo shoot
- Logo completion:
- Business cards
- Polo/T-shirts
- Flyers
- Public Facebook group
- Public blog
- Website completion
- Training at our own homes
- Started Michell project in East GR
- Consultant packs (what we take to client sites)
- Follow-up with our own projects - are we completed, or could we use more help?
- Branch into other test clients

i like this list... it seems to be a good picture of where we are at, and what we still need to work on...
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
ReplyDeleteLooks good.
We all know there is a lifetime of projects we could do for me ~ so just let me know if it is advantageous for us to work on any of them or not.
When it comes to ordering shirts ~ can we go with a place that allows us to individually pick a style? or discuss more what we plan to get?
I really would personally prefer to have a track suit jacket. I look and feel weird in polos, and would have to have a lady's fit t-shirt or I feel and look sloppy =/
I feel both professional and comfortable in a track jacket.